Banner advertisements by

Re: Need to find an 18" WSM water pan TODAY

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by peterN on November 23, 2016 at 05:34:15:

In Reply to: Need to find an 18" WSM water pan TODAY posted by Steve in KC on November 22, 2016 at 21:46:23:

Can't help with 'where to buy', but perhaps you can use a stainless mixing bowl from your kitchen. I doubt you will find one that hangs on the three tabs, but maybe you could find one will sit inside your 'shot' water pan.

Follow Ups:

The BBQ Forum Home Page

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Post a Followup

If this post is blatant spam, click this link to report it to the moderator
and or post a reply to this message below.

E-Mail: Not a good idea.



Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Optional Sound URL:

Please Click Just Once! >>>

When the button "depresses" your post is on its way, however the Web may be slow at times.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]